Sunday, May 31, 2009

lazy sunday

This blog might be more aptly titled "Kate Does Not Have Life" or "Kate Gets a Dent in Her Couch, Made By Her Enormous Ass." For instance, did I really just spend the last hour reading Julia Alison's blog? She's not even for real famous--she's internet famous!

Bar study is making me crazy already. I was so zen about it for all of a week, but I just did yet another practice set of questions (on torts, the easiest subject in law school for most people) and realized I have sort of a general idea of how stuff happens, but as it turns out, a certain special Board of Bar Examiners thinks I need to know more than that. I made flashcards today. To be fair, I love making flashcards (there's something so satisfying about them), so maybe that's not reasonable to blame on bar study, but still. I shouldn't be in flashcard-making, Julia Alison blog-reading levels of freak out for another month or so.

1 comment:

  1. i just left my google reader to comment and say that i too have fallen victim to julia allison time suckage.

    ReplyDelete