Friday, May 22, 2009

on it goes

So the hubs and I got married all of 12 days ago. I posted already that the wedding was totally awesome (it was) but being married is also pretty sweet. So far, I've noticed that it's a lot like being engaged and living together, but with more presents.

The bad news about this week is twofold. First, bar classes have started in earnest, which means I have to spend about 8 hours a day everyday for the next two months filling my head with all of the actually useful stuff law school didn't teach me. It's not so much that any one part of it is hard as much as it just a shitton of material. Second, my ridiculous dog is sick. My dog is a lot like this most of the time: psycho, and you have never seen a dog so food-motivated. But since we got back from our memorial day camping trip, she's been reluctant to eat and mostly a sleepy puppy. I chalked it up to being tired from running around the woods with a bunch of other dogs for a day or two, but this is not good. The hubs is taking her to the vet tomorrow.

In better news, the hubs also started a blog!! We are so 3000 and 8 right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment