Friday, August 7, 2009

excellent, totally

Danda and CWMM both are recovering as well or better than expected. So thank you. And YAAAAAAAAY!!!

So as I've alluded to, the hubs and I are experiencing a period now of "pre-retirement." My job has been deferred, meaning while I expected to start next month, I won't actually be starting until January. The hubs is leaving his job where we currently live (Our lease here is up next week, and we want to get the hell out of dodge ASAP. Never know when more waterballooners might strike.) and so we're...doing a lot of nothing.

This means this is the perfect time for our deferred honeymoon.

First up, as a result of two VERY generous wedding gifts: a week each in Cancun and Aruba. Yes, seriously. My life doesn't suck.

Then two weeks in our hometown followed by a marathon roadtrip--6 weeks staying with friends, camping, hiking, sight-seeing, book-reading, and mostly driving across this amazing country of ours. Again I say: our lives don't suck. In any case, I will slowly unveil the itinerary of the trip and plan to post as much as possible (including LOTS of photos) from the road.

So anyway, get psyched. Lord knows I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment