Saturday, August 1, 2009

lady of leisure

So the good news is that, with any luck at all, this is the last post I make with the tag "bar study." The bad news is that I spend the next 2-3 months waaaaiiiiting for results. And any of you who knows me knows I am really not good at waiting for things.

But, in any case, this means that for the next 5 months or so, I am a lady of leisure, which is pretty fucking sweet. The bad news about this is that being a lady of leisure is a lot less fun if you have no money. Which I don't. Anyway, the hubs and I are doing some traveling and I plan to read for pleasure and cook lots of complicated things and finally hem those pants that have been sitting around and have a beer in the middle of the afternoon if I damn well please and sleep sleep sleep.

This is the first time I've had more than a couple weeks off since I was 14, I'm pretty sure. So I intend to live. it. up.

1 comment:

  1. possibly the only blog post ever with the two labels, bar study and living it up?

    ReplyDelete