Wednesday, August 26, 2009

how are you feeling?

Things that actually happened in the last four days:

-While typing this, the very attractive young couple sitting behind me in the lobby (where the internet works) is playing verrrrrry bad R&B through their laptop speakers. Why do they think this is okay?

-I got a head cold. In the Caribbean. In August. Seriously.

-I discovered the wonder that is Easy Mac. How did I miss this in college?

-We went to see Chichen Itza. It was pretty spectacular, and as soon as I can post photos, I will.

-I got a bit tan!

But best of all...

-The Aquarobics instructor (a late-30sish Mexican man with an amazing accent) asked his class "how are you feeling?" When they responded with a half-hearted chorus of "okay/good" he chastised them. "NO! When I ask 'how are you feeling?' the answer is always 'SEXYSEXY!'" I mean, really. Now the hubs and I can't stop asking each other how we're doing, and trying to trick one another into saying something other than "SEXYSEXY" since that is obviously the right answer. Next time someone at work asks how you are, you know what to say.


P.S. the R&B couple left and were replaced by 4 people in their late 50s/early 60s, one of whom said that I "look young and intelligent" before asking me how to Skype. I had to tell them I'd never done it before, and they said they were going to try it. God, I really am so 2000 and late. These are the risks of being a late adopted of technology. You get passed up by people who are grandparents already. (I just heard them talking about their grandkids.)

No comments:

Post a Comment